Lazar: My Knee Surgeries Went Well

My knee surgeries went well, I just need to learn how to walk with these crutches. I'm starting rehab on Monday. If my recovery goes well I'll probably need to do surgeries on my both elbows too. From 8 months I'm unable to do the thing I Iove the most - working out. But I'll try to do everything to get back to the gym again. I've never imagined that I can be out of the gym for so long, but in life you got to be prepared for everything. I take all the struggle I've experienced in my life as a test. Sometimes you have to go through the hard times of your life to realize how strong you are. - Lazar Angelov

Comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.