Lazar Angelov: "The book I'm working on now..."

Lazar Angelov Shredz Supplements Alpha Male stack
If you want to succeed you have to improve yourself not just physically but mentally also. Most people wait for friday so they can party, but I love spending my weekends reading and chilling at home. Since I don't workout that much I have more time for other activities such as reading and writing. The book I'm working on now is about the lessons I've learned in my life and it's a bit of challenge for me because it's not fitness related. I'm also trying to maintain my shape as much as I can by keeping my diet clean and using Shredz Supplements Alpha Male stack and I think that it's working. - Lazar Angelov

Comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.