Taking my pre-workout Shredz Supplements

pre-workout Shredz Supplements
Don't base your limits on other people's achievements. Just because someone else can't do something doesn't mean that you can't do it. Believe you can and you will!
Lazar Angelov answering some e-mails
Taking my pre-workout Shredz Supplements and answering some e-mails before I hit the gym for a leg workout. I can't train my upper body because of my elbow surgery, but I can train my legs so every day is leg day. I train them 2 times a week with light weights and more reps. Getting your muscle back after a surgery is very important because otherwise joints and tendons will take the whole load. @shredzeurope has launched so all European orders will be delivered in 1-2 days! I wish everyone a great weekend!

Comments

  1. mohammad ali17 January, 2016

    does really lazar takes these suppliments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.