Left elbow surgery today

Lazar Angelov Left elbow surgery
Thanks for making fun of me during the moments I needed your support the most. You just helped me separate the real supporters from the people who will support when you're on top and kick you when you're down in the dirt. I still love you all because I know you're just immature to understand what I went through the last year. I survived all the hard moments in my life all by myself just like I will survive this. - Lazar Angelov
Lazar Angelov after the surgery
Just woke up after the surgery. Everything went well. Thanks for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.