Hairiest Man Shaves his Entire Chest and Back for Bodybuilding


Some people are hairy. Others deserve their own category of hairiness. It took some time to get around to it, but I finally decided to shave my entire chest and back, so that the world may see what I have to live with on a daily basis.

The video includes some interviewing at the beginning, and some funny banter along the way. I try to time lapse as the video goes on, but if you got the time, watch the whole thing and have fun. The real shaving doesn't begin until 13 minutes in. I'd rather people see the whole process because it's not some quick decision that's easily executed. At least not when there is this much hair involved.

Source: YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.