How to Lose Weight Fast - Before/After Holidays 2018

Wondering how to lose weight for christmas? Here are 19 quick tips to help you lose weight fast!

19 tips to help you lose weight

  1. Build up your exercise routine
  2. Don't be scared of hunger
  3. Focus on your meals
  4. Breakfast like a King (and don't skip meals)
  5. Ensure your stocks are filled up
  6. Fill up on fibre
  7. Swap your coffee
  8. Go for low GI foods
  9. Avoid desserts
  10. Pick at some protein
  11. Aim for a minimum of 4 'dry' days per week
  12. Go to work on an egg
  13. Eat slowly
  14. Enhance your immune health
  15. Quench your thirst
  16. Boost your gut bacteria
  17. Cut down on caffeine
  18. Sleep
  19. Stock up on low-calorie fillers

7lbs/3kg in 3 days - before/after holidays


Last year I lost 11kg in 3 months and I started my weight loss from orange juice fasting. Today I'll focus on orange juice fasting. 3-day juice fasting is something I practise every 6 months for the last couple of years.

How To Easily Lose Weight After Xmas (without feeling hungry)


Do you find it hard to lose the weight put on over christmas time? I know it can be really hard to get back on track after christmas but I know you can do it! With these 3 tips I give you, it'll make losing the weight and getting healthier a whole lot easier. It will help you lose the fat fast and for good without the hunger. It'll also be super sustainable for you to stick to long term.

Comments

  1. I found it hard to lose weight with dieting, even after New Years resolutions and resolve to lose the weight this time. Dieting was the wrong answer. I needed a lifestyle change and as long as I was thinking about dieting I could not pull it off. Once I changed the way I tought it all changed for me.
    Find what works for you...
    http://healtydietplans.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.