6-Pack Pregnancy Video



Special video with my best friend and big sister Jade!
Please remember to like and subscribe, and leave any questions in the comments :)

Hi! My name is Tyen. I live in Singapore. I am a fitness trainer, bodybuilder, musician and full-time university student. I started making workout videos to help my friends and family get fitter, and because I love making videos. I make videos about my personal bodybuilding journey, workouts, travel, school, work, music, food, family, friends, relationships, dating, and other stuff for fun.

Comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Disclaimer: The information provided on this blog is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.